Welcome! I am glad you found me because I am passionate about helping mamas and babies to breastfeed! You deserve compassionate and consistent guidance, and fortunately, I have the passion, skills, knowledge and experience to support you, no matter where you are in your breastfeeding journey.
Breastfeeding is a gift that lasts a lifetime.
An International Board Certified Lactation Consultant located in South Surrey
How can I help you?
Every baby deserves the right to breastfeed
And every mama deserves the right to compassionate, skilled and consistent support. I trained and worked at the International Breastfeeding Institute with experts in the lactation field.
What I can offer you:
- Information about the importance of skin to skin contact
- Tips on latching your baby after birth
- Strategies for maximizing your breast milk supply
- Guidance on reading your baby’s feeding cues
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- What to do if breastfeeding is not going well
- Troubleshooting painful latching
- Overcoming low milk supply or oversupply
- Expressing milk with a pump or by hand
- Assessing baby for tongue or lip tie
- ?Breastfeeding after breast surgery
- Management of baby’s slow weight gain
- Resolving blocked ducts or mastitis
- Starting solid foods
- Weaning or return to work plans
“I am fortunate to have known Dallas as a student, intern and colleague for 10 years. She is a compassionate, experienced and knowledgeable lactation consultant and I happily refer breastfeeding mothers to her, as I am confident they will get a high level of care and attention." Dr. Jack Newman
- Dr. Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC, IBCLC
I am so blessed to have met Dallas! She was such an incredible support during my formative breastfeeding months. With all the different problems I encountered with my two children Dallas was my greatest support. With her expertise, knowledge and caring demeanor I was able to give my children the best start possible for their first year. Without Dallas I was ready to give up. She supported me, encouraged me and gave me so many great tips to make breastfeeding a great success!
- Stella - mom of 2